This website and the information it contains belong to Apex Architecture Limited and are protected by copyright. All rights reserved.
By continuing to use our website, you agree to these terms. If you do not agree you must not use it. We may modify these terms at any time and without notice.
- This website and the information it contains are provided for your use "AS IS" without any warranty (whether express or implied) of any kind.
- We do not accept any liability for loss or damage however caused which you may directly or indirectly suffer in connection with your use of this website.
- While we try to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and complete, we do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in it. We advise you to verify the accuracy of any information on this website before you rely on it. In particular, information may become out of date over time.
- You may not use the material on this website for commercial purposes.
- You must not remove any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property notices from this website or the material it contains.
- You must not copy and use the logo, slogan, livery or device of Apex Architecture Limited without our prior approval.
- We are not responsible for the content or suitability of any third party websites that may link from this website, and do not accept any liability for loss or damage however caused as a result of your accessing any third party websites.
Changes to this website
We may change the format and content of this website at any time without notice. We may also suspend or discontinue operation of the website without notice for support or maintenance work, in order to update its content or for any other reason.
We will only collect personal information about you when you provide this information to us on a voluntary basis.
We will not give, sell or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to unaffiliated third parties without your express approval at the time we collect it.
You are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold about you at any time. To do this please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that deletion may not be automatic as it is subject to applicable laws, legal obligations and legitimate business purposes.
How we use your information
We may use the information we collect from you when you visit our website or contact us directly for the limited purpose of providing our services to you. This includes:
- To provide you with the information, products and services you request from us.
- To communicate with you about our services and provide other news or information about us.
- To provide, maintain and improve the services we offer.
- To monitor and analyse trends, usage, and activities so we can improve our website and better serve you.
- To investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions, unauthorised access to our services and other illegal activities.
- To notify you of any changes to our services.
- For other purposes, about which we will notify you.
You can get in touch us at any time to tell us you no longer wish to receive any such information.
Information we may share
Subject to applicable law, we may share your personal information with:
- Our employees, subcontractors, legal and other professional advisors as far as is reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
- In an emergency or to otherwise protect your vital interests.
- To protect the security and integrity of our business operations.
- Anyone else where we have your consent or where it is required by law.
The security of your information is very important to us. While no system is completely secure, we use physical, electronic, and administrative safeguards that are designed to protect your personal information from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
In the event that your personal information is acquired, or reasonably believed to have been acquired by an unauthorised person, and applicable law requires notification, we will notify you promptly by e-mail or mail. We will then investigate to determine the scope of the breach and restore the integrity of the data system.
Retention and deletion
We only keep your information as long as we need to, for the purposes listed above. When we don’t need it any more we delete it securely.